Seven international creative industry speakers announced for Friday 7th June 2019 Royal Exchange Theatre event
Early bird tickets now on sale
Creative North, a creative copywriting, content marketing, design, media and UX conference, has announced its international speaker line up, ahead of its inaugural event on Friday 7th June 2019.
The event will feature insight from seven inspirational industry-leading speakers, along with a smaller number of focused, enlightening and thought provoking quickfire sessions, at the Royal Exchange theatre, Manchester.
Creative North, is proud to present:
- Anna Pickard - Head of Brand Communications at ubiquitous workflow app Slack (San Francisco)
- Nick Parker - Founder of That Explains Things, creator of innovative tone of voice tool VOICEBOX
- Tom Cheesewright - Applied Futurist (BBC, The Guardian, The Times)
- Naomi Timperley - Engagement Consultant: tech and digital (Co Founder of Tech North Advocates)
- Dr Francesca Sobande - Lecturer in Marketing and Advertising at Edge Hill University Business School
- Tolani Shoneye - Digital content creator and podcaster (The Receipts Podcast, BBC 1Xtra, Women's Hour and BBC 5Live.
- Peter Stephen - Senior Copywriter previously at Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy (Oracle, Vodafone, Nokia, MasterCard)
With the initial run of super early bird tickets selling out within hours, a limited number of £247 early bird tickets are now available, giving attendees priority insight in to the future of content: how to predict it, prepare for it and embrace it, identifying new opportunities and offering increased value to your clients.
The Creative North event will also play host to the Marketplace in the foyer of the Royal Exchange Theatre, showcasing agencies, creative organisations and tech companies, that attendees can meet, exchange ideas and educate each other on who they are, what they do and how they add value via their work.
Martin William, partner at Hampson Nattan Williams said, “Our aim is to take a fresh look at collaborative creativity, and at the way that writing and content creation are evolving. Creative North is long overdue and much anticipated. We’re incredibly proud to be bringing such talent to Manchester and giving Northern creatives access to such amazing talent without having to go through Euston. Reaction from the creative industry all across the UK has been incredibly positive.”
The team have also partnered with Marketing Manchester to provide a unique accommodation booking portal, offering exclusive hotel discounts to those delegates visiting the city from further afield. Creative North and Marketing Manchester will be working together to promote the benefits of a visit to Manchester to delegates across the UK and beyond.
There are a strictly limited partnership sponsor packages available for the event - please contact the organisers for more information.
To find out more about the event and to buy early bird tickets, visit the website, www.creativenorthconf.com.