The Stoller Hall is reopening, with live concerts from 7 June and conference and event hire available from June 2021.
- Brand-new hybrid event facilities - HD cameras, HD TVs, AV equipment and other web conferencing facilities for your hybrid events.
- Top-of-the-range conference facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout to keep you constantly connected.
- Flexible packages that can be tailored to your own specific requirements, regardless of scale and budget.
- The Stoller Hall has pace for up to 400 delegates (theatre style) with pianos, technical equipment and in-house crew to make it a superb, flexible space for formal conferences, dining, music courses, exams and concerts.
- The adjacent Carole Nash Hall seats 170 delegates and is an inspiring space for recitals, presentations and competitions.
- Our clients include: Manchester City Football Club, Association of British Orchestras, The Co-Op, Craghoppers, Swinton Insurance and many more.
Book now for any 2022 event and receive a 20% discount
To find out more please contact Simon Chaplin, Deputy General Manager.
Tel: 0161 838 7529